Winding down the weekend in Snohomish. Ruthie is tired and a little cranky after getting a facefull of playground bark when she was thrown from the mery go round and then trampled! She has mulch in her eyes and nose, mouth. But after she cried it out and I cleaned her up she was back at it and even had another go at the merry go round. She's unstoppable. Sylvia presided over the merry go round decrying the lack of any real speed being produced by any of the boys available.
I brought up the Heidrich 40th to play a little. Ended up taking some shots in the yard, there are lots of great features for backdrops. Despite good light and quality background and a pretty decent camera, i'm still missing something about digital photography. I don't get the depth or detail that others seem to get with comparable cameras. It was fun to drag it around the yard in any case. Like so many aspects of a digitally-enhanced life the sheer number of choices one has limits my ability to really understand any one thing all that well. I'm easily overwhelmed by choices, be it breakfast cereal or camera presets.
Loved having the girls! Don't know what they will do when the 'river' dries up.
ReplyDelete