Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy weekend, all of us full tilt, and now cooking food for the week ahead winding down with Avatar.  Friday Sylvia and I went to the Father Daughter dance at OHS and had a marvelous time.  I loved dancing with my beutiful girl and seeing all the adoring fathers.  Saturday Sylvia had a birthday party at the gymnastics facility and ran herself ragged while Ruth and Earlene went to Evergreen to provide career development outreach to the tribal programs and today was Lacey Spring Fun Fair, Gray Daisy gig and wandering around the Fair.  I had a great show despite some technical problems with the soundman, I just loved losing myself in the music.  We played our newest song for the first time and got a really strong response, more than I think I've ever heard.  Afterward people were coming up quite pleased with the performance.  I think we did really well today.  I wish we had more upcoming shows than just the small smattering of performances.

Hardly feel ready to go back to the grind, but it's time...

No comments:

Post a Comment