Thursday, May 6, 2010
Weekly Gray Daisy practice. We have a show in two weeks. Lacey Spring Fun Fair. We've been doing it for years now and we always enjoy it. Good stage, Pacific Stage does the sound so it sounds great. We are playing so much better now than ever I'm really looking forward to it. We had a good rehearsal tonight running through a set list that spans all three records and sounds. Bill was engaged and would stop us when we needed correcting which is what we need. Some of the harmonies were a little rusty. It's hard to not sing on many of the songs that Chris and I perform as a duet on. I really do enjoy singing these songs, but my harmony is the same as Bill's so I just sit out. I don't have the ear for a four part harmony! It's so amazing playing with Rob these days. When he first started he played like the teenager he was, now he's so completely solid it makes my job easy. I wish we could rerecord the last cd wiht our new tight sound and better engineering. That last cd was a real chore and it kind of sounds like it. Could have done it in half the time with Pro-Tools and it would have sounded much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment