Sometimes it's hard to see the beginning for the end.
Last day of work in Oakville for Earlene, last day of Evergreen Child Care for Ruthie, last day of before school Y-Care for Sylvia. Everyone is feeling loss today. I'm looking forward to all of us being together and tucking in tonight with pizza and movies, we all deserve it!
Instead of dealing with the daily frustration of the KAOS signal continuing to blast over Red Square I've taken to parking on the far side of the C lot and walking in through the Sem2 building area. It's a bit longer to the Library but I get to experience the morning quietness that I require before jumping in to the day. And I like the aesthetics of the SEM2 building, remarkably it does blend with the forest landscape quite well despite it's orange walls and bright night time lighting.
I realized this morning that I really need to carry a camera with me at all times, there are just so many times when something really strikes me and I think it would make a great photo. Maybe if I upgrade my phone I can get a better camera that I'll always have on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment